Www.DataOne.in is the website, where users can check their usage of broadband of BSNL. Get the information about how to check Bsnl Broadband Usage on dataone web-portal.
BSNL provides broadband network using world class, multi-gigabit, multi-protocol, convergent IP infrastructure through National Internet Backbone-II. BSNL broadband is based on DSL technology.
NIB-II infrastructure provides advanced broadband services. BSNL broadband provides uninterrupted connectivity for surfing, browsing, e-mail check, video, photos, voice over ip, distance learning and video conference. Through Subscriber Service Selection System (SSSS) portal, the subscribers are able to access the above services. To use the broadband, the customers need BSNL’s Bfone (Basic phone) connection, personnel Computer with 10/100 Ethernet Port, and ADSL CPE (Customer Premise Equipment). This can be taken from BSNL at nominal rental per month.
Features of Www.DataOne.in:
- Provides high speed Internet connectivity (upto 8 Mbps)
- Provides Virtual Private Network (VPN) service to the broadband customers
- Time and volume based usage, including unlimited plans.
- Provides dial VPN service to MPLS VPN customers
- Provides multicast video services, video-on-demand, etc. through the Broadband Remote Access Server (BRAS)
- Provides both pre-paid and post paid broadband services
Services available through Broadband:
- High speed Internet Access: This is the always-on Internet access service with speed ranging from 256 kbps to 8 Mbps.
- Video and Audio Conferencing
- Multicasting: This is to provide video multicast services for application in distance education, telemedicine etc.
- Dial VPN Service: This service allows remote users to access their private network securely over the NIB-II infrastructure.
- Content based Services: Like Video on Demand, Interactive Gaming, Live and time shifted TV
How to check data-one usage?
Your Dataone broadband usage can be checked as follows.
- Open http://10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp in Internet Explorer ( Firefox not supported)., if the above link is not working, Please try Check Broadband Usage
- Enter you dataone username and password
- Click on “Service Records” link
- Select the month for period you are checking the usage and click ‘OK’
- Value of ‘Total Volume’ is your total dataone usage of that particular month
New DNS Servers for BSNL DataOne:
Only for BSNL DataOne broadband service, two new DNS servers are installed. Change your broadband DNS IP settings into these new servers. These new servers improve the speed of browsing. Following are the new IPs:
- DNS Servers IP
How to change DataOne Password?
DataOne broadband password can be changed on the web site. DataOne password can be changed in following simple steps:
- Visit http://www.sancharnet.in/dataoneredirect.htm
- Login by using your current username & password
- Click on Change password
- Enter your old password and new password
Your dataone password is changed. From next login use the new password.