Visit the website www.Walmartcreditcard.com to enroll for their online account services or apply for one of their accounts which include the Walmart Credit Card, Walmart Discover, the Community Card and a Business Card account. The Walmart card is issued by GE Money Bank (GEMB). Www.WalmartCreditCard.com provides you the opportunity to apply for Walmart Credit card.
Don’t waste your time just log in to the website by entering ‘USER ID,’ and you are not suppose to give Password because to protect your security, it asks for only your User ID to initiate access to your account. Then it shows you the Personalized Image you selected before asking you to enter your Password. They do this to help prevent phishing, and to ensure your confidence that you have accessed the correct website for your account.
And if you have lost your Walmart Credit Card then it provides the facility to ‘LOOK UP’ your card. For that you have to ‘Enter Account Number’ (Your account number can be found on the front of your credit card, or on your statement) and ‘Security Number’ (Last 4 Digits of Social).
And if you want to activate your card again then click on ‘Activate My Card’, which is given after USER ID option on homepage.
And if you haven’t enroll or access your account then you can enroll and access your account by clicking on ‘ENROLL NOW,’ which is placed after Activate My Card section.
Walmart credit card is categorized into three cards:
- Walmart Credit Card / Walmart Discover®
- Walmart Community Card
- Walmart Business Card
Online Account Services Benefits of Walmart Credit Card / Walmart Discover®:
- View account statements and activity
- Pay your bill online
- Request credit limit increases
- Manage your personal information
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Set email and phone alerts
Features and benefits of Walmart Credit Card:
- Earn up to 1% cash on all purchases
- $20 cash back at the time of the purchase
- Save 3 % gallon at participating Wall-Mart and SUM’S Club gas stations
- No annual fee
- No liability in case of fraudulent transactions
- Cash advances of up to $100 on every Wal Mart purchase
- 25-day grace period
- Over limit and returned check fee of $25
In addition to the above mentioned pointers, the Wal-Mart Discover card has some more exclusive features and benefits:
- APR of 9.87%, 15.87% and 18.87%, which is decided at the time of credit approval
- Cash backs equivalent to 1% of the purchase amount
- Global acceptance at all locations that have an embossed Discover Network Acceptance Mark
In order to apply for this credit card you have to fill up a form, your application will be processed and you will get a response within 30 seconds.