Sharing is always good but all those rejections, stuck, error make file-sharing so tedious! There are loads of file-sharing tools that allow you to send files, many of these are same… however some of them allow large sizes than others, some use a cloud, some use large data servers, some have different price ranges, some are totally free, some can be used between all of your devices, and so on.
Benefits for file-sharing could be endless, if you have a perfect tool. Basically, failure in file sharing happens just because the file being shared couldn’t be opened on the spot. For ex. some files require Adobe series, Microsoft Office or other applications to preview. Not even efficient file-sharing tools support viewing of different file types (formats) on their websites. Now, file-sharing is all about easiness with a Jumpshare.com file sharing online tool. No need to install a specific program to view the file. This multi-type tool allows you to view over 200 files even on an ordinary web browser…such a big number of files that Jumpshare supports makes it a unique file-sharing website.
Jumpshare.com provides one-step file sharing, as it is a drag-and-drop tool. Just make your visit at the site, you’ll be greeted with an uploading box to drag and drop file at the main page. Upload the file and once completed, you’ll be redirected to a unique link. Using this simple web-based link, you can share a single or multiple files at once. Your uploaded files can be shared with anyone, including non-members. You have the choice to email files, share their link or post the link on popular social networking sites. Afterwards, this provided link allows anyone with access to download, open and view the contents of the supported file type with a desktop or mobile web browser.
The uploaded file can be sent via e-mail message to your chosen recipients, containing link of shared file; alternatively, you can share this link by Facebook, Twitter or Google+. To upload more files to this unique link, press the ‘Upload’ button at the top. Each user has the opportunity to share more than 200 different file types, working directly from the window of your web browser preferred.
Moreover, with Rightside bar, users can see important information for uploaded files, including the date you created the folder, the date when the folder will expire, the total number of files inside the folder and the total size of the files. Alongside, they get option to switch between Grid view (also called Icon view) and List view. If you have hundreds of files, List view is suggested because it helps you easily scroll down.
Make sure that each file you want to upload at Jumpshare must not exceed the maximum size of 100 MB; even the total limit of all files dragged should not exceed 2GB. At the moment, your uploaded files will remain on the unique link only for 2 weeks from the day you uploaded it, they will automatically expire after 2 weeks. However, there are hopes with user accounts which enable them to store files and no worry about their expiration.
All the files shared by Jumpshare can also be viewed or played directly from the browser window. With Jumpshare, users would no longer have to rely on desktop file viewers, as it has pretty much covered all major bases to ensure that you have constant access to all your files.
Jumpshare supports more than 200 file formats, including PSD (Photoshop Data File) files alongside presentation files like PPT, PPTX and other office documents. It also supports multiple Audio file types (MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC), Video file types (MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG) and tons of Image file types. Some of its new additions include Adobe Illustrator format (.AI), RAW Images, XML, and many more file types. You can view the complete list here – http://jumpshare.com/file-formats
Unfortunately, Jumpshare is still in the Beta stage so you cannot create a user account to manage your uploaded files. Once you have shared some files, click on the Jumpshare logo, it will take you back to the homepage from where you can start a new share. But wait, by doing this you will lose the page containing uploaded files. You will no longer be able to access those files unless you bookmark the page. However, good news is that JumpShare remembers the list of shared files with the help of cookies, thereby you can re-share them at later time.
So, enjoy simplicity, speed and universal access for your entire file sharing at Jumpshare.com.
- Totally free to use
- No need to sign-up to use jumpshare
- View over 200 files even on an ordinary web browser
- All the files shared by Jumpshare can also be viewed or played directly from the browser window
- Provides drag-and-drop tool for instant uploading of files
- You’ll be redirected to a simple web-based link that helps you share a single or multiple files at once
- Your uploaded files can be shared with anyone, including non-members
- Start sharing files using provided URL
- Share the provided URL via email or to your Facebook, Twitter or G+ account
- Uploaded files can be emailed, posted on social networks and shared on forums, blogs and other sites
- Users can see important information for uploaded files on Rightside bar
- Get option to switch between Grid view and List view
- After sharing, just click on the Jumpshare logo and it will take you back to the homepage
- Remember the list of shared files with the help of cookies, thereby you can re-share them at later time
- Maximum of 2GB for all the files uploaded by a single user
- It allows maximum of 100MB single file to be shared with friends
- Your uploaded files will remain on the unique link only for 2 weeks
- Still in the Beta stage, so you cannot create a user account to manage your uploaded files