Money Network is a part of the First Data Company, offers Money Network card and Money Network checks, as well as Transcheck, which is a self-issued check used for pay-to-the-penny amounts or to pay bills. Visit MoneyNetwork.com, to find all information about company and its services and much more.
Screenshot of MoneyNetwork.com
Money Network was founded in 2001 in Cordova, Tennessee. It is a subsidiary of First Data Corporation, an American payment processing company headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. The company offers paperless payroll distribution services, retail prepaid solutions, and banking solutions to its customers.
MoneyNetwork provides quick, simple and secure way to manage your money instantly on its official website at www.MoneyNetwork.com. It is a part of a payroll distribution system where you can have your pay deposited into the Money Network card by your employer. If you are an employee at a company offering Money Network Payroll Distribution services you are eligible to get the Money Network card. The Money Network Card can be used to withdraw cash at an ATM or use it like a Debit card.
Tips for Using Money Network Card:
To make a purchase and get cash back with your Money Network Card
- At checkout swipe card and select “Debit”
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Select “Cash Back” if offered by the store
- Verify the amount of your purchase plus any cash back
- Select “Approve”
- Take your purchase, receipt, and cash (if applicable)
To get cash at an ATM with your Money Network Card
- Swipe, enter or insert your Money Network Card
- Enter your 4–digit PIN
- Select “Withdraw from Checking”
- Enter the dollar amount to be withdrawn
- Take your cash, receipt and Money Network Card
Tips or Instructions for Using Money Network Check
- Call 1-888-913-0900
- Press 1 to access your Money Network Service
- Press 4 to purchase a Money Network Check
- Enter the Money Network Check number plus the number in the box marked digit
- Enter the amount you want to write the check for without the decimal
- Example: 41 dollars and 35 cents would be entered as 4 1 3 5
- Write down the Issuer Number and Transaction Number in the designated areas on the Money Network Check
Walmart provides the Money Network service for its employees. ADP TotalPay Card is also member of Money Netwrok check program. At MoneyNetwork.com, the employer and cardholder are eligible to login in their account to manage and activate Money Network card online.
With the help of “Money Network Location Finder”, you can find your nearby store to reload your Money Network Card and cash Money Network Checks or use an ATM that accepts Money Network.
For more information, visit www.MoneyNetwork.com and refer FAQs page.
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016